You will need:
- 1 bunch of rainbow silverbeet
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 chilli, finely sliced
- The juice of ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the stalks off the silverbeet and then cut the stalks in half lengthways. Cut the leaves in half, also lengthways. Wash and pat dry with paper towel or a tea towel.
- Heat oil in the frying pan over a high heat (be careful!). Add the silverbeet leaves, stalks, garlic, lemon and chilli and saute for 2-3 minutes, tossing regularly until they have just wilted. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve with char grilled steak and mashed potato.