The Canowindra Phoenix is a free 12-page publication printed, emailed & uploaded to our website – every Thursday.
The current distribution of The Canowindra Phoenix is as follows
- 500 delivered in and around Canowindra
- 360 delivered to road mailboxes (i.e. farms)
- 75 delivered to Eugowra Post Office
- 50 delivered to Cudal Post Office
- 40 delivered to Gooloogong Post Office
- 40 delivered to Woodstock Post Office
- 70 delivered to Cargo Store
- 15 delivered to Cowra Post Office
- 20 delivered to Cowra Businesses
- 80 placed in Canowindra Newsagency stand
- 50 placed in Canowindra Post Office stand
- Readers also come into our office to pick up copies
In addition to our print edition, we have over 1100 subscribers who receive a full colour copy of The Phoenix every Thursday morning via email – and this subscriber list is growing daily!
Furthermore, readers and our advertisers can follow The Canowindra Phoenix via our Facebook page (1868 likes), Twitter – @TheCanPhoenix (643 followers ) and on Instagram – @thecanowindraphoenix (252 followers)
Our website can add another dimension to your business’ advertising strategy with digital opportunities including traditional display advertising, homepage takeovers, and customised eDM promotions.
Please also free to contact us on (02) 6344 1846 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help increase awareness within the local community of your business, organisation, and/ or event.