You will need:
- 250g pumpkin, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbs tahini
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, chopped
- Place pumpkin on a lined baking tray. Spray with oil and roast for 25 minutes at 180C or until golden.
- Place roast pumpkin, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, ground cumin and garlic in food processor. Season with Salt and Pepper. Process until smooth.
- Stir in the fresh chopped coriander and serve (or chill and use in the coming day/s).