- 1 bunch rocket leaves, trimmed
- 1 red oak lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 witlof, trimmed
- 2 small corella pears, cored, thinly sliced (see note)
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Place rocket, lettuce, witlof, pear and parmesan in a bowl.
- Place oil, vinegar, honey and mustard in a screw-top jar. Secure lid and shake to combine.
- Add to rocket mixture and toss to coat – ready to serve!
This receipt is from: Super Food Ideas, April 2009 , Page 81 by by Liz Macri;
Photograph by John Paul Urizar.