- 4 firm williams/beurre bosc pears peeled/cored
- 500g frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup Vogel’s Premium Oven-Crisp Muesli
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 60g butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut each pear into 8 wedges. Place in a bowl. Add berries and sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar. Toss to combine.
- Divide fruit mixture between six 1-cup capacity ovenproof cups or a 6-cup capacity baking dish.
- Combine muesli, flour and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Add butter. Using your fingertips, rub into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Scatter the crumble mixture over fruit. Place on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve with ice-cream.
Recipe from Super Food Ideas – July 2006 , Page 81, by Michelle Noerianto. Photographer Louise Lister.