You will need:
- 3kg Desiree Potatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Dill
- ¼ cup Continental Parsley
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 tbs Mint
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 4 green shallots (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper
- Bring the potatoes to the boil, over a high heat, and cook for 15-20 minutes. Drain, cut into halves or quarters and set aside.
- Whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, parsley, garlic, mint, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the potatoes and green shallots in a large serving bowl, spoon the dressing over the potatoes and gently toss before serving.
Note: Australian Good Taste December 2005 p74; Recipe by Kim Meredith; Photography by Ian Wallace