During this COVID-19 pandemic, it is important that we continue to look after ourselves and stay healthy.
Western NSW Local Health District (WNSWLHD) Women’s Health Manager Ann Ryan said, “With the changes to how we move around our communities, some women may have difficulty in accessing quality health services, including access to contraception, preventative health information, and professional advice”.
“We are committed to continuing to provide support to women across the district. The Western NSW Local Health District Women’s Health Nurses are continuing to offer services and support during the COVID-19 pandemic”.
Free and confidential appointments are available via telephone or videoconference. Please call 6340 9100 for Canowindra.
The services being provided include:
• Virtual post-natal checks
• Contraception information
• Family Planning
• Period problems
• Menopause and midlife changes
• Breast health information
• Domestic and family violence support
• General health questions, discussions and referrals, including continence support, mental health, and smoking cessation