As young people from across Australia celebrate the end of their schooling careers here are a few tips to stay safe.
1. You can still have fun without pushing your bodies too hard. Sleep, eat and take care of yourself.
2. Set your own standards, don’t do something because everyone else is doing it.
3. Look after your friends, don’t leave them on their own, make sure you communicate with each other to ensure you all stay safe.
4. Safe is sexy, at schoolies you are likely to be faced with sexual propositions so be sure to come prepared.
5. It is impossible to know what drug you have taken. To be completely safe say no.
6. Watch out for heatstroke especially when drinking, drink lots of water.
7. Call 000 if anyone is passed out or in trouble.
8. Coming down after schoolies high.
Schoolies is intense and you may feel flat or low when you come home so be sure to look after your mental and physical health.