Entry into the Catch of the Day competition is free and must be submitted as follows:
- Online; entries must be submitted to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 3PM, Monday the 28th of April, 2014.
- Social Media; entries must be submitted by posting an entry on The Canowindra Phoenix Facebook or sending it privately in a message.
- Entry is open to all readers excluding employees of the publisher and associated parties. Entries close 3PM, Monday the 28th of April, 2014.
- Catch of the Week winners will be notified by phone, email and/or Social Media by private messaging on Facebook. Names will also be printed immediately after the draw in the following edition of The Canowindra Phoenix.
- The weekly winner will be determined by The Canowindra Phoenix editorial team on the basis of the size and type of fish, where it was caught and the story behind the catch.
- They will then go into the draw to win the $75 voucher for use at French’s Store, Cowra. Of the Catch of the Week winners, one winner will receive the voucher in February and another in April 2014.
- Promoter: The Canowindra Phoenix
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/14/00063