The Canowindra Tennis Club is happy to announce the re-starting of the social doubles tennis competition. We are registered with a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping all players safe.
Competition will begin on Thursday, 15th October at 6pm sharp and will run for ten weeks.
COVID-19 safety regulations will be as follows:
• Team numbers limited to 20
• “Play & Go” policy – no loitering around before or after games, players to arrive as close to your game time as possible
• No Cash accepted – payment by direct deposit only
• Teams to swap ends clockwise & nets to remain up so limiting contact with the nets / winders etc.
• Players to have their own racquet / towel / drink bottle – no sharing of equipment
• No sharing of food & drinks, therefore no BBQ facilities & unfortunately no end of comp sausage sizzle
• Restricted spectators means no children to attend
• Players to adhere to hand hygiene & social distancing rules
• All players to sign in each week with contact details
• Anyone who is unwell must stay at home
• No shaking hands – touch racquets at the end of the match as a sign of thanks
• Players to take responsibility for their actions and adhere to the recommendations on the players returning to tennis information sheet
• Players to bring own chairs to assist with social distancing when not playing
Contact Kylie Pull on 0427 618 340 with your team players and contact details by 7th October. We look forward to getting back on the court.
By Jane Atkinson