Week 1 of the Club Championships, saw 22 records tumble, as swimmers competed in the 200m Freestyle, 50m Backstroke, 50m Butterfly and 100m Breaststroke. It was a big night for Julia Wright, 15yrs girls, and Bella Gordon, 11yrs girls with both, claiming new records in all four events, and picked up the Dominos Cowra Pizza Awards.
Others to break records were:
• Matt Rice – Senior boys, Butterfly, Breaststroke and Freestyle
• Campbell Arnott – 8yrs Boys, Breaststroke and Freestyle
• Rianna Reeves – 12yrs girls, Freestyle and Butterfly
• Dylan Slattery – 13yrs boys, Butterfly and Backstroke
• Lachlan Rice – 10yrs boys, Butterfly and Backstroke
• Oscar Cleary – 10yrs boys, Freestyle
• Ruby Arnott – 10yrs girls, Breaststroke
• Amy Harrison – 12yrs girls, Backstroke
Week 2 of the Championships will be 100m Butterfly and Backstroke, and 50m Freestyle and Breaststroke. Entries are open and don’t forget to enter online via mylane before Thursday (tonight) at 10pm. The club will again hold non championship 25m Freestyle and 25m BBB events, so everyone has a chance to swim.