Canowindra Pony Club: Sign ups will be on 2/2/17 from 4-5pm and 19/02/17 from 9-10am. First rally is 5/03/17 and all riders must be signed up one week prior to riding.
Pythonettie News: Calling all players who would be interested in putting a Canowin- dra team into the Cowra netball competi- tion. Contact Mandy Townsend for details.
Canowindra Creative Centre: Crochet group commencing on Monday 30th Jan- uary 2017 from 11am to 2pm at Orana House Canowindra. If you have wanted to learn to crochet or to develop your skills come along and enjoy great company. A cuppa will be provided. Bring your own lunch. Attendance is by donation. Further info please contact Deb on 63442490 or email email@example.com Check us out on Facebook.
Slow down: School goes back next week so a reminder that school zones will apply from Monday.
Pythons AGM: Tuesday 31st January 7pm at the Club House, all welcome.
Mosaic Group: Canowindra Creative Cen- tre will be hosting a mosaic group on Tues- day 31st January from 10am to 1pm. The Mosaic Group will meet every two weeks until the start of the next School Holidays. Learn to Mosaic or develop your skills. Ba- sic materials will be provided. Helen Percival will be our facilitator. You are welcome to come along each week or as often as you like. Attendance is by donation. Call Deb 6344 2490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
Valentines Day Reminder: Valentines Day is fast approaching on Tuesday 14th February. Start thinking about what to give your loved one to woo them this year!
Are you guilty? Lies women tell on a regular basis:
• I’m on my way (really means I will leave in another 15 minutes)
• Oh this old thing (you bought it yesterday but completely love it)
• Oh, I’m sorry I never saw your message (yes I did see it I was either too busy or don’t care enough to reply)
• Sorry I can’t come, I’m under the weather (really I’d just prefer to relax on the couch watching movies)
• I haven’t eaten anything today (except for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea but that doesn’t count right?)
• It was on sale, such a good price! (really it probably cost an arm and a leg)