Delicious paprika baked chat potatoes with a homemade crushed garlic aioli to dip them in…scrumptious
- 500g halved baby chat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra, to drizzle
- 1 teaspoon smoky paprika
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 whole head of garlic
- 3/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 180ÂºC. Combine potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil, paprika, salt and cracked black pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to a large baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper. Set aside. Halve head of garlic through the middle. Keeping the halves intact, drizzle with extra olive oil and place in the baking dish. Bake potato and garlic for 45 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove potato. Set aside and cover to keep warm. Squeeze the garlic flesh out of the skins and place in a small serving bowl. Mash with a fork then add mayonnaise and stir until well combined. Serve aioli with the baked potatoes.