Do you want to win $1,000? With only a couple of days to go before entries close on September 15th 2019, now is the time to enter the Cano Mocs and Docs 2804 Competition.
Cano Mocs and Docs 2804 (CMD) is a short film festival for Documentaries and Mockumentaries that involve a STEM based theme. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
The short film Festival, held annually in Canowindra will be on Saturday 12th October 2019.
The idea behind Cano Mocs and Docs 2804 is to showcase and encourage people of all ages to wonder at the marvels of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) subject matters.
This year’s signature items is “Wave” which must be included creatively somewhere in your film.
The festival is to support rural and regional youth access to education, training and jobs through grants, scholarships, support services and resources.
A documentary film is a nonfictional motion picture intended to document some aspect of reality, primarily for the purposes of instruction, education, or maintaining a historical record. Mockumentaries generally consist of a comical fictitious story-line told through a documentary style of film-making.
So why not enter a short film and make it interesting and uplifting and suitable for general exhibition or keep the date free and attend the event on the 12th October 2019 for a gold coin donation.
Categories are as follows:
• Best Documentary (Over 18 years of Age) – 8 minutes in length – $1,000 AUD
• Best Mockumentary (Over 18 Years of Age) – 8 minutes in length – $1,000 AUD
• Best Documentary Junior (12 – 17 years and under) – 4 minutes in length – $500 AUD
• Best Mockumentary Junior (12 – 17 years and under) – 4 minutesin length – $500 AUD
• Best Documentary (0-11 years of Age) – 2 minutes in length -$250 AUD
• Best Mockumentary (0-11 years of Age) – 2 minutes in length- $250 AUD
Cano Mocs and Docs 2804 Short Film Festival proudly acceptsentries via FilmFreeway.com, the world’s best online submission platform. Head to https://filmfreeway.com/CanoMocsand-Docs2804-1 to submit your entry.