St Raphael’s Catholic School in Cowra will this year celebrate 150 years of education in Cowra after the school started in 1870.
“At St Raphael’s we strive to educate the whole person as a spiritual, physical, emotional and academic being, so that our young boys and girls grow to be confident young adults who make positive contributions to the world,” said Principal Mr Michael Gallagher.
St Raphael’s have high expectations of the students and are committed to ensuring that they are inspired and challenged not only to outstanding academic success, but also to faith development and support for social justice issues and service to others.
The school pride themselves on the modern facilities, clear standards and expectations of students, the fine record of academic success and care for each student. This, combined with a wide range of sporting and cultural activities, challenges every student to identify talents and develop them with excellence.
The students are taught by committed and enthusiastic staff in a learning environment that recognises the needs of the individual.
Catholic Schools Week Events – All are welcome to attend!
• Saturday 29th February at 6pm – Staff Commissioning Mass
• Monday 2nd March at 9.30am – Catholic Schools Week Assembly
• Tuesday 3rd March at 6.30pm – 150th Anniversary Cocktail Party
• Wednesday 4th March at 11.00am – The BIG 150th Birthday Party
• Thursday 5th March at 1.15pm – K-12 Picnic Lunch
• Friday 6th March at 1.00pm – Heritage Fair
Kindergarten enrolments for 2021 open on 29th April 2020. On this day a parent in- formation session and tour of the school will take place from 10-11am. For more information phone 6342 2940.