The NSW Wine Industry (NSWWI) advise the following free webinars:
1. E-Commerce Market Entry: This webinar is for those considering exporting into the United Kingdom or USA. Participation in this webinar will teach you how to increase your sales using e-commerce tools & techniques. Webinars commence on 28th July 2021 and are free of charge for NSW businesses. To register: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/trade-investment-nsw-10934618256
2. Winter Pruning: The Australian Wine Research Institute is hosting a webinar on winter pruning to increase the longevi-ty of vines, on 29th July 2021. To register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Yl4eSLw3SRy7zvD_mIHWxQ
3. Research in the Vineyard: The National Wine and Grape Industry Centre is hosting a webinar on 11th August 2021, at 1pm to 2:30pm (AEST). Chaired by NSWWI’s President, Mark Bourne, the program includes four snap-shot presen-tations about projects that aim to improve vineyard management and grape and wine quality.
• Grapevine trunk disease management – Charles Sturt postdoctoral researcher Dr Regina Billones-Baaijens
• Functional biodiversity in viticulture – Charles Sturt PhD student Mrs Anne Johnson
• Factors influencing water availability in rainfall dependent viticulture – Charles Sturt senior research fellow Dr Jason Smith
• Potassium nutrition in grapevines – Charles Sturt postdoctoral researcher Dr Tintu Baby.
To register go to: www.csu.edu.au/nwgic/resources/2021-nwgic-research-update