‘PACKWOOD’ located at Fairholme, 33km to Condobolin and 66km to Forbes is ideal for lucerne, cereal and oil seed crops, as well as cotton and mixed vegetable production. Ideal for winter and summer crop irrigation. This feed factory provides drought proof farming with substantial developed flood irrigation, complete with 958ML of Zone 5 ground water and Lachlan River, water entitlements, sound infrastructure and predominately productive red loam soil to some self-mulching heavier black clay soil.
‘Packwood’ is described as a ‘Drought proof farming’ opportunity, comprising 696 acres of developed flood irrigation, accompanied by substantial ground water, as well as Lachlan River entitlement to be sold with the property. ‘Packwood’ has 1,074ML water entitlements currently within its usable irrigation accounts.
• 815 ML Irrigation bore water license included
• 100% Ground water allocation (Zone 5) each year historically
• High performance irrigation bore – 8.64 ML/ Day Approx
• 143 ML Lachlan River Water License included – 500m water frontage – River Pump 12ML/ Day approx
• Recent irrigation development works for flood channels, laser levelled paddocks and check banks
• Over 8km of flood irrigation channels.
• 70 ML retention storage dam and high flow reticulation pump back through channels
• 2 x residences, an older style 4 bedroom plus office and a renovated 5 bedroom house.
• 2 x hay sheds 22x16m and 18x9m
• Machinery shed 27x9m
• 215 Tonnes grain storage, self-emptying silos
With the security of water, comes the security of income, as the current owners regularly lock in contracts for seed supply, which can provide astute owners and investors the opportunity to dictate their income, and follow markets or opportunistically trade livestock.
Tenders close at 12pm, Friday 30th of August 2019. Appropriate tender forms can be obtained or inspections can be arranged with the exclusive selling agent; Josh Keefe from Ray White Emms Mooney phone 0439 269 449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org