The NSW Government has recently announced the Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants program is now open and aims to fund the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure to deliver outcomes for disadvantaged NSW communities including regional, remote and drought-affected areas, culturally and linguistically diverse, disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and disaster-affected communities.
So who can apply?
• Not-for-profit organisations that will be responsible for operating and/or maintaining the infrastructure.
• Schools – applicants must consider if and how the infrastructure project is accessible to the public outside school hours.
• Local councils – applicants are required to cash-match the funding amount requested.
Unfortunately, Individuals and Organisations or businesses that may or will realise a commercial gain from the project cannot apply. You can apply for funding under this stream if your project supports infrastructure such as:
• Multipurpose community service or hub
• Service for a CALD community
• Service for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community
• Service for homeless people
• Service for older people
• Service for people experiencing domestic violence
• Service for people with disability
• Service for young people
• Service for women.
Your project will need to be infrastructure that is accessible and available to the public most of the time.
Projects can contribute to, but are not limited to, one or more of the following areas or outcomes: Construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure in the community infrastructure category.
Example projects include costs such as construction, the purchase of capital equipment and professional fees. Examples of projects include, but are not limited to, community welfare infrastructure that supports a range of community groups and services.
Applications are now open and close on 18th July 2022, the grant amount can range from $10,000 to $200,000. To apply visit www.nsw.gov.au/grants-and-funding/clubgrants-infrastructure