Cabonne Council, at its Ordinary Meeting on 22nd February 2022, resolved to adopt the Age of Fishes Advisory Committee Terms of Reference and call for expressions of interest for individuals to be appointed to the committee.
The committee is seeking up to one (1) local community representative.
The committee operates as an ‘advisory committee’ of Council. The committee considers key issues including the following:
• Matters relating to the development, funding, and possible future developments and management of the Age of Fishes Museum;
• Formal approval of acquisitions and de-accessioning from the collection, on the recommendation of the Museum Manager;
• To review and recommend revisions to the Age of Fishes Museum, in consultation with the Leader Community & Economy, the Museum’s Strategic Plan and all policies that are the basis of the Museum’s programs and operations;
• To promote community awareness of the value and work of the Age of Fishes Museum; and
• To assist with fundraising and advocacy.
The Age of Fishes Museum Advisory Committee Terms of Reference can be read in full on councils website www.cabonne.nsw.gov.au
Expressions of interest can be made via the website and should be submitted by 5pm on 2nd August 2022. Written submissions should be addressed to:
The General Manager
PO Box 17
Molong NSW 2866
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org