Central West Libraries are super-excited to lift COVID-19 government restrictions as part of the next phase.
From Tuesday 23rd June people coming in to the Library will be able to borrow and return books as well as use the public computers, print and photocopy and sit in the library to read a book and study.
Phase II of the road back from COVID-19 at all Central West Libraries including Canowindra Library means:
• The re-introduction of public internet computers with each session being limited to 30 minutes
• Photocopying and printing services will be available
• The community is welcome to use the library for research, study and reading
• Visitors will be asked to record their contact details upon entry
A reminder that:
• Members will continue to be asked to use the self-check kiosk – it is essential members bring their library card
• No public programs will be offered at this time including author events
• Newspapers remain unavailable
If you have any questions please call Librarian Rossanne Holmes at Canowindra Library on 6344 1796.