Canowindra Junior Pythons Rugby Union Club held their presentation and AGM last Friday night to celebrate a great 2019 season.
Awards went to the following players:
• U7s: Most Improved: Kayden Smith, Best & Fairest: Tom Jobson.
• U9s: Most Improved: Will Harris, Best &Fairest: Sam Breen.
• U11s: Most Improved: Hamish Mitchell, Best & Fairest: Lachlan Rice.
At the AGM the following committee was selected for 2020:
• President: Brian Swords
• Vice President: Graeme Smyth
• Secretary and Walla Coordinator: Mandy Townsend
• Treasurer: Alex Nash
• Registrar: Rach Arnott
• Publicity Officer: Sarah Maynard
• Sports Trust Rep: Stuart Gavin
• Junior Rep: Oliver Wythes