The Canowindra Business Chamber and Progress Association (CBCPA) held their AGM on 21st October 2020 at the Canowindra Services Club.
The newly elected Executive and Committee for 2020/2021 include:
• Chair: Anthony D’Onise
• Vice Chair: Jack Traves
• Treasurer: Margaret Duguid
• Secretary: Nik Henry
• Committee Members: Danielle Kinsella, Suzie Nash, Jenny Middleton and Beth Gordon.
“Having been recently entrusted into the role of chair of the CBCPA, I have spent much of my time encouraging the committee to improve our productivity and professionalism. We are focussing on achieving correct governance and records. The objective is to demonstrate an organised association which can be relied upon to serve the greater community,” said Antonio D’Onise CBCPA President.
“Through the meetings I have had with Canowindra’s councillors, I am more than pleased to understand that they are fully behind this association, my leadership and the direction we are currently taking,” Mr D’Onise said.
The CBCPA then went on to hold a general meeting after the AGM and covered the following topics:
• Christmas Shopping Days to be held in November
• Membership to the Association
• Online Calendar of Events for Canowindra
• Canowindra Master Plan
• Street Seating and Benches
• Neighbourhood Watch Group
• Old Service Centre Site
The next meeting for all members will be held on Wednesday 16th December at 6pm at The Old Vic Inn.