A discussion will take place next Thursday the 19th of June, 5:30PM at the Bowling Club with a focus on ‘Volunteer’ responsibilities at next year’s Canowindra Balloon Challenge. The workshop will then work towards filling the roles. These may include:
- Accommodation Co-ordinator to organise and manage accommodation particularly for the overseas visitors
- A visitor Ambassador to look after the overseas visitors
- Food Manager to oversee the various event related food activities (not the Food Market) but welcome BBQ
- Land Holder Relations
- Communications officer to spread balloon related information
- More event related volunteers like Observers, target Teams, Administration support etc
The workshop is open to everyone thinking about helping this great event. Information on further meetings to be announced. For other Canowindra Balloon Challenge updates, follow them on Facebook.