The NSW COVID-19 Small Business Support Grant of $10,000 will be available to eligible NSW small business owners from 17th April 2020 via the Service NSW website.
To be eligible, businesses will need to:
• Have between 1-19 employees and a turnover of more than $75,000
• A payroll below the NSW Government 2019-20 payroll tax threshold of $900,000
• Have an Australian Business Number as at 1 March 2020, be based in NSW and employ staff as at 1 March 2020
• Be highly impacted by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued on 30 March 2020
• Use the funding for unavoidable business costs such as utilities, overheads, legal costs and financial advice.
Eligible industries are those that have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by NSW Government health directions in relation to COVID-19 and include:
• Retail trade
• Accommodation and food service
• Rental, hiring and real estate services
• Administrative and support services
• Arts and recreation services.